- Information about the whole service
- Types of ICcards
- Steps in issuing an IC card
- 【Limited on-Campus】Authentication system
- 【Limited on-Campus】Athentication IC Card
- ECS-ID(Accounts for students)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Facility Use Card
- 【Limited on-Campus】ICカード読み取りソフト(FCFdumpソフト)
- 【Limited on-Campus】About the installation of the driver software of Kyoto University Authentication Infrastructure
- ECS-ID (for Student)
- SPS-ID (for Faculty and Staff)
- Authentication IC Card, Facility Use Card
ECS-ID (for Student)
IIMC provides the various Information services on-campus such as mails and Network connection.
IIMC issues accounts for students(ECS-ID) and those for Faculty and Staff(SPS-ID) to utilize these informational environment.
ECS-ID or SPS-ID is used for authentication to KULASIS, the academic affairs information system, and to browse electric journal provided by the library.
Accounts for students(ECS-ID)are issued to the applicants shown as below, and also are the ID which include number and alphabet.
※Accounts for Faculty and Staff(SPS-ID) are issued to the Faculty and Staff in Kyoto university, and also are the ID which include number and alphabet of your given and surname.
||Students: Undergraduates, Graduate students, Research students, Audit students, Non-degree students, Special research students, Special Audit students etc.|
Others: Professor emeritus, Part-time lecturers off-campus, JSPS researchers, Trainees, Trustee research associates, Invited foreign scholars, Co-researchers etc.
|Counter for application||ICT Support center
Yoshida Nihonmatsu-cho , Sakyo-ku Kyoto zipcode:606-8501
|Samples of services applicable||
Academic information system(KULASIS), Library Online Service(MyKULINE), All university mail for students(KUMOI)