- Information about the whole service
- Types of ICcards
- Steps in issuing an IC card
- 【Limited on-Campus】Authentication system
- 【Limited on-Campus】Athentication IC Card
- ECS-ID(Accounts for students)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Facility Use Card
- 【Limited on-Campus】ICカード読み取りソフト(FCFdumpソフト)
- 【Limited on-Campus】About the installation of the driver software of Kyoto University Authentication Infrastructure
- ECS-ID (for Student)
- SPS-ID (for Faculty and Staff)
- Authentication IC Card, Facility Use Card
The university's first mid-term objectives included 'a basic policy for information security' and 'a basic policy for the construction and its practical usage of an information infrastructure.' In their concrete goals, Kyoto University proposed that high secure services using information infrastructures are provided to all campus users after building an authentication infrastructure and that integrated databases are built up for management of Kyoto University administration. Thus, we made the master plan of the proposal. Finally, we had realized the several kinds of authentication systems as an 'Integrated Authentication Infrastructure' in 2008 April.
In 2010, an IC Employee ID and an Authentication IC Card were distributed to every employee. In this way, we began to provide a higher secure authentication services by using IC card and certificate. In addition, we distributed IC Student ID and Facilities Use Cards for users without IC cards. As a result, we provided new services, such as e-money, physical security and so on, by using IC cards.
ICT support center has the following responsibilities, (1) system operation and maintenance, (2) personal ID management for authentication, (3) issuing and its management of IC employee ID and authentication IC card, (4) Kyoto University Certificate Authority operation and issuing of electric certificates. Also, we reply to the various questions on 'Integrated Authentication Infrastructure' including IC cards and personal IDs.
ECS-ID (for Student)
SPS-ID (for Faculty and Staff)
Authentication IC Card, Facility Use Card
Single Sign-on Service
Personal Certification,S/MIME certification