All University Mail


  1. HOME
  2. FAQ
  3. All University Mail
  4. KUMOI (address,etc.)

All University Mail FAQ

KUMOI (address,etc.)

I want to use the same e-mail address provided by KUMOI when I advance to a graduate school. Where should I ask?

In general, your e-mail address is not changed when you go on to a graduate school. If your e-mail address is changed, you should contact to the support desk at the ACCMS South Bldg. with your student ID card and your ECS-ID notification sheet.


Copyright © Institute for Information Management and Communication, Kyoto University, all rights reserved.