Authentication System FAQ
IC-Card Authentication Trouble
Use a Windows terminal with 'Certificate Management Utility' installed on it. With email message exchanges, we can help you to reset your PIN. First, find a Windows PC near you on which 'Certificate Management Utility' has been installed using the introductory support kit.(Mac is not available with this process). You also have to send and receive email with this PC. Please generate the random numbers refering to About the operation for the tool to unlock the PIN.pdf .and attach random numbers to the Details in the inquiry form below to send them.
(1) Boot up the PIN lock recovery tool from start>All programs>Certification Management Utirily.
(2) Insert the IC card to the IC card reader/writer and press "OK".
(3) Send the random numbers displayed to the manager(ICT support center) from inquiry form.
(4) The corresponded random numbers from ICT support center will be sent by mail.
(5) Input the random numbers from ICT support center in "管理者から通知された乱数" and set the new PIN(password).
(6) Dialog button,"正常に終了しました" will be displayed. Please check it and press "OK".
※PIN(password)should be set using half-sized alphabet capital letter, small letter and numbers. You should create a PIN in which the number of places is between eight or more and sixteen or fewer.